207-272-4864 • firstname.lastname@example.org
We respond to our client’s service and equipment supply needs promptly, ensuring every job we perform meets our client’s expectations and promotes our exemplary reputation.
Port City Mechanical works with engineers, general contractors and end users to provide the best solutions for equipment applications.
Our design build capability has grown rapidly in the commercial brewery, distillery, and grow room arena. We are capable of handling both small and large scale projects and perform a wide range of commercial, institutional and industrial services including:
• Boiler and Ancillary Equipment Sales
• Commercial and Institutional Boiler installation and repair
• Commercial and Institutional Chiller installation and repair
• Biomass Boiler Installation
• Natural Gas & LP Gas Equipment installs and repairs
• Process Machinery installation and repair
• Field and Shop Fabricated Piping Systems
• Skid Fabrication
“ We have worked with Chuck Greenlaw extensively over the years at all of our facilities.
His knowledge, expertise and customer service has proven invaluable.”
-- Dirk Kershner, Operations Manager, Maine General Healthcare